Yesterday, Alan requested to have Claypot Chicken Rice. So right away, we went to buy Chinese Cooking Wine which is much needed in the recipes. We used the chicken that is left from my previous post of Deep Fry Chicken with Thai Sauce. Since we do not have claypot here, we used our stainless steel cooking pot. The taste, not bad for first attempt. But, it'll be more "umphhh" if we have salted fish.
The ingredients. Alan emphasized me not to forget the Lap Cheong (chinese sausage) - his favourite.
The rice is almost cooked... Pour in the chickens!
Let's have the eggs cooked on the surface before I stir it.
Walaa... Ready to be served.

Haha...actually I'm not planning to blog on what I cooked everyday. Don't want to turn this into food blog. It's all because of the raining season, can't do much.
ReplyDeleteYa, I'm turning him into fat boy. The bigger he is the smaller I will look when we are standing together. Wahahaha.....
hey....juz crack in the raw egg? then wait awhile for the eggs to be cooked then stir it?
ReplyDeletecan gimme the recipe for this?
i also wanna do. wanna see how to marinate the chicken n make the sauce.