Friday, April 24, 2009

"Haagen-Dazs" On Sale

It's a norm for us to do groceries every weekend. We went to G & G Supermarket. There are a lot of Chinese working there. They even have a corner called CHINESE KITCHEN selling economy rice, noodles, siew bak (chinese roast pork), char siew (BBQ pork) and many many more. Alan can't resist the siew bak and he even ate some from the box before paying. Haha...very "tam chiak".

Anyway, as we go through the frozen department, we saw a super deal ~ Haagen-Dazs is on sale!!! It's only selling for USD2.99 each pint. Initially, I thought to buy only 1 flavour, but they have so many varieties to choose from. Finally, we bought 4 pints.



Are you drooling now?? :)

  • Flavour 1: Banana Split

  • Flavour 2: Mango

  • Flavour 3: Amazon Valley Chocolate

  • Flavour 4: Baileys


We love the Amazon Valley Chocolate the most. Yummy!! Not too sweet and it has the bitter taste too.

1 comment:

  1. OMG...I sure kenot resist also if Im there. I sure buy 4 pints of Amazing Valley Choc...hehe.
    OOhh...got the bitter taste I like summore! jealous lor!

    ReplyDelete